Yesterday was about as packed full of fun as you can get – Breakfast on the Farm, Birthday Party in Eau Claire, and Surprise Party for Mattey back in town.
We started bright and early with Breakfast on the Farm. I always enjoy supporting this and love taking the boys out to the farm. I have so many great memories of being on my grandparents’ and aunt and uncles’ farms.
Then we took off from there and headed to Eau Claire to make Audrey’s birthday party. She had some girl friends go get their nails and hair done together and then we all met up at their house.
Then we headed back to town to make it in time for Mattey’s surprise birthday party. Kristin put a lot of work into this party and has been planning it for a long time. I still can’t believe that he had no idea. He was definitely surprised. It was fun to see him actually speechless for a couple seconds! ;) I think Kristin said there were like 85 adults and 40 kids.
The surprised birthday boy!
Kristin telling him that the party was for him. ;)
We were exhausted by the end of the night but such a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment