Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday to the best daddy in the world!
DSC_0781_4095_edited-1 copy
Matt and Connor went to the Twins game for Matt’s birthday with Connor’s friend Noah and his dad Matt.  They had a great time.  The other boys decided to dress up in Twins gear to help celebrate the game.  Check out Nolan’s face in these pictures – it gives a good picture of the “spunkiness” I talk about often. 
DSC_0783_4097_edited-1 copy
DSC_0784_4098 copy
DSC_0785_4099 copy


Since we knew Matt and Connor were going to be gone tonight, we went out to celebrate last night.  Matt chose Famous Daves.
The boys doing some yoga before we left for dinner.
DSC_0772_4106_edited-1 copy 

Connor was able to sneak away and tell the waiter it was Matt’s birthday.  They came and sang to him.  I don’t think Matt got very many bites of his birthday dessert.  As you can see, the boys enjoyed it.  ;)
DSC_0774_4107 copy DSC_0775_4108 copy

Here again - can you find Nolan?  This post is supposed to be about Matt, but as I was looking through the pictures I couldn’t help but laugh at  Nolan in them.  See what I’m talking about. ;)  Gotta love him. 
 DSC_0777_4110 copy
 DSC_0780_4111
Lucas slept through all of dinner.
Happy Birthday Matt!  May you always have lots to celebrate (of course you will with a family like us!)!  We love youvery much!

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

Awww...there is nothing like a sleeping toddler! Happy Birthday to Matt. Hope your end of the year is going smoothly and that we are both enjoying the lazy days of summer before we know it!