Yesterday was Lucas’s birthday party.
One last clean up quick before everyone comes over.
We played Pin the Nose on Elmo. A couple were right on, a few were close, and many were way off! Everyone is always such good sports about giving my game a try. Even if they don’t want to. ;) Hey, at least they get a prize out of it.
The kid won’t be bored for the next year or so, that’s for sure. He got some really fun and neat gifts. All different. He sure was spoiled. He had lots of help with opening.
Jacob and Connor had basketball in the afternoon, which also meant that Matt had basketball. After cake, Matt and Jacob left, and soon after John and Lynn, Barb and Grandma Doreen, and Angie, Neal, Carter and Audrey left. In the craziness of serving cake, packing up the boys for basketball, and saying goodbyes and thank yous I didn’t get very many pictures. I’m especially bummed because I always try to get a picture of the birthday boy with everyone. I missed all of Matt’s family in the whirlwind of them leaving to go watch Connor play ball for a little bit.
We tried to get one with Matt and I and the birthday boy, but he just wouldn’t have it. He was all partied out.
What a fun day! Thanks for coming everyone, and for all the wonderful gifts. Lucas sure is loved. We are so blessed to have such an amazing and supportive family. Our boys are so fortunate.
No comments:
Post a Comment