Our oldest turned 8 today. It's hard to believe. Where does time go?
Last sleep as a 7 year old.... love these pictures of the boys sleeping the night before their birthday.
He chose to et at the Plaza Morena. We love eating there. Connor was wondering all of supper if they were going to get him with whip cream. ;)
Connor's favorites right now:
Color: Black and red
Number: 32
Sport: Whatever season it is
Game: Monopoly
Book: Hardy Boys Series
Show: Pokemon
Song: Never Say Never by Bieber
Wii game: Sonic and Mario Olympic Winter Games
Food: Pizza/
Drink: Mountain Dew (he's only had it a couple of times!)
Hobby: Play Outside or Building stuff
Animal: Bald Eagle
Candy: Suckers
Friends: Noah, Dominic, Jackson, Damian
Color: Black and red
Number: 32
Sport: Whatever season it is
Game: Monopoly
Book: Hardy Boys Series
Show: Pokemon
Song: Never Say Never by Bieber
Wii game: Sonic and Mario Olympic Winter Games
Food: Pizza/
Drink: Mountain Dew (he's only had it a couple of times!)
Hobby: Play Outside or Building stuff
Animal: Bald Eagle
Candy: Suckers
Friends: Noah, Dominic, Jackson, Damian
Favorite from your year as a 7 year old: Going to Wisconsin Dells
Connorman - we are so proud of you. Words cannot express how proud we are. You are thoughtful, caring, smart, silly......the list goes on. You are such a terrific big brother. I am amazed sometimes with how much you think of your brothers and help them. They adore you. Your love for learning is exciting. You are creative and love to read. I can't keep up with the books your reading some days. ;) You have a smile that can light up a room, and your hearty laugh right now is contagious. Oh how I love that laugh. You give great hugs and I'm so glad you are still OK with giving me a hug and kiss before school and that you want to snuggle at bedtime. That will stop before I know it. I'm going to soak it all up as long as I can. ;) You're questions catch me off guard sometimes and keep us on our toes. It's fun listening to you and daddy, your uncles, and grandpa talk sports. I sometimes think we expect too much of you because you have been so easy, so helpful, so mature, and just YOU!!! I hope you know how much I love you......I really do. My heart swells with love for you. I cannot wait to see what life has in store for you....it's gonna be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment