Sunday, September 18, 2011

Connor Friends party and Vikings game with Daddy

Yesterday Connor had a few friends over for a little party (I am not sure I like birthday parties so much...it's so hard to make Connor choose, yet you can't invite the whole world....then there are always hurt feelings.....I'm not a big fan).



They had fun though. What a great group of boys too. It's always fun to see your kids interact with their friends.


101_2549_2521



They played football, Ghosts in the Graveyard, a couple of games, Bingo, ate lunch, had cake and ice cream, and played some sports Bingo. The time went by very quickly.


101_2540_2512


101_2542_2514




Today Matt and Connor went to the Vikings game. It was kind of a present for Connor's birthday. Matt was a good sport and wore a Vikings jersey and cheered for the Vikings with Connor.


101_2559_2496



101_2560_2497


101_2577_2506

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

It doesn't get easier! Noah turns 12 this week and wants to go play laser tag. I am allowing as many as the vehicle fits and it's a struggle! I always feel bad. He does too.

Hope your days are going well at St Mary's. We miss you at WC!