Thursday, June 30, 2011

9th Anniversary

Today was our 9th Anniversary. We did what every couple would do on their anniversary.....took our four boys to the Twins game. ;) When we got home Matt had to go in to work for the night ;(


The boys were pretty excited! Here's Nolan all geared up.


101_1719_1694 copy



He had to bring his camera to take pictures like me. He's going to be my little photographer (though they all like to take pictures).


101_1699_1676 copy




Connor made another Circle Me Bert sign.


101_1702_1679 copy




101_1711_1687



It was this little guy's first game. He did really well. Matt was a little nervous about bringing him....so I told him to not worry about it and I would take care of him and chase him if he needed to go walk around. We didn't have to leave our seats once because of him. ;)


101_1700_1677







101_1703_1680 copy




101_1705_1681 copy




101_1706_1682 copy




101_1707_1683 copy



Thome


101_1708_1684



It got a little hot...


101_1709_1685 copy




The boys decided they all wanted a Lemon Chill for a treat. It was quite tasty on the hot day.


101_1712_1688




101_1713_1689 copy




101_1714_1690 copy




101_1715_1691




101_1716_1692 copy




101_1718_1693




It does not feel like 9 years. Man wonderful things have happened to us since then. ;) I feel very blessed. Thank you for 9 great years Matt and here is to many many more..... I love you.


scan




Nate and Diane's Wedding_0493



We have been through a lot and have had many great things happen since we met....here are four of the best things......


Nate and Diane's Wedding_0543_edited-1 copy




Nate and Diane's Wedding_0544_edited-1 copy copy

2 comments:

Justin and Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! :) How fun for the whole family to go to the Twins game!

Justin and Jessica said...

So ... I'm a little behind on reading blogs since we were on vacation. I just looked at the date you posted ... I guess I'm a little late with my anniversary wishes. :)