We had a great weekend. Our weekends are booked from now until the end of May. Pretty crazy. We have many fun things coming up....new baby coming in the family, wedding showers and parties, wedding, auction, birthdays, etc....
Saturday we were invited to a shower for Diane put on by her aunts on her dad's side. It was so nice. It was great to be able to put faces to names and hear all of the wonderful and funny stories. We look forward to seeing them all again when the big day comes. (I think we should register for new gifts like every 10 years. Wouldn't that be fun? Natey and Diane got some really neat things).
The bride with her mom and mom -to- be.
The bride and the flower girl. Too cute.
On Sunday Connor sang in the church children's choir for the first time. He was so nervous, but afterwards came running up to me and said, "Now that was fun! I am definitely doing that again next time." Connor loves to sing, and is really good at it too. I'm a very proud mom! (Yes, he is the very serious one looking at his music book. The kid takes things so seriously.....)
After church we went to breakfast that my mom was in charge of. Yummy. Food always taste better when I don't have to prepare it. I love doing a breakfast after church on Sundays because it gets us through until Supper! Lucas and Uncle Mattey went for a little walk.
Here's to a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment