Lucas wondering what in the heck he’s in for growing up with these crazy dudes…
Walking with some help….
Almost standing by himself……
The other day I went grocery shopping and couldn’t believe how much I spent (granted I wasn’t really paying attention to sales or deals) and it got me thinking about how much we are going to spend on food with FOUR growing boys throughout the years. I am going to make a conscious effort to use coupons better. This is my pledge. I even asked for a coupon organizer for Christmas. Nolan was excited to help me cut them out…. fun activity. The other two boys are going to help me sort them. ;)
Getting into trouble climbing on things, but having oh so much fun……
We’re close. He’s starting to get the hang of his sippy cup. The band aid is proof of him getting into trouble from things like in the above picture. Climbing. Fun. Getting hurt and bleeding. Not so fun.
It’s been some interesting nights with Jacob and his “scared”. Would love some advice. I’ve been trying to do some reading and research. I can’t even leave his room without him “freaking” out. That then sends Nolan into tears…..makes a long night for everyone around.
Mom and I went to Festival of the Trees for ADD last night. Always a good time and fun night out with mom. The trees are so beautiful and get me excited for Christmas.
It’s been a crazy week. One of those weeks where I felt like I didn’t have a grasp or good control on anything….teacher, mother, or wife. I just never could get caught up and feel good and comfortable. Not to mention couldn’t get much sleep.
Hopefully next week will be better. Gotta love the weekend.
2 comments:
I love seeing pictures of your boys! I can't believe how big they are!
I hope you have a wonderful week! I feel like I've had a lot of those weeks lately where everything was out of control. I can't seem to find the balance between being a mom, wife, and teacher some weeks, and everyone pays for it!
Enjoy your short week of school!
Hey Stacey -
As far as Jacob being scared, we went through that with Jorey. Then, I just told her that she's always safe in our house, blah, blah. But then we would set up a few stuffed animals to watch out for anything suspicious.
That might work - to let him know that he's always safe in your house with Mommy and Daddy so close. Good Luck! That's so sad. I remember being so scared, sometimes. It's hard to know what to do. :)
Post a Comment