Friday, September 10, 2010

Turning 7

Happy Birthday Connor! (Thursday. I just didn’t have time to post with Family Night at school)


Last night as a 6 year old


100_8480




The birthday streamers……

100_8481



Opening presents in the morning because I had Family night at school that evening….

100_8483



100_8484



100_8486



100_8487





Birthday hug from Lucas….


000_0048


Brotherly love…..

000_0049




Connor's favorites:


Color: Red

Number: 28

Sport: baseball

Game:

Book: The Secrets of Droon Series

Show: Wipeout

Song:

Wii game: Carnival Games

Food: PB and J Sandwiches

Drink: Apple Juice

Hobby: Read

Animal: Jaguar

Candy: Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Friends: Noah H., Dominic, Noah K., Jackson

Jacob says: I liked to read with him and play catch and baseball with Connor.


Nolan says: I like to build Legos with Connor, he helps me, he plays baseball with me.



Dear Connorman,

I cannot even begin to describe how proud we are of you. You have an amazing heart and an incredible work ethic. Your younger brothers are so lucky to have you as their older brother. The fact that you bought something for Jacob and Nolan with your Big Bucks (for good behavior) in school is something not many adults would even do.

You are such a great helper. There are not too many times we hear any squawking when we ask you to do something or help with a job or two. In fact, many times you ask what you can help with.

I hope that your love for school and learning continues and grows. The way that you soak everything up and get excited about learning new things is wonderful to see.

My wish for you is to know how much you are loved and how proud we are of you. I want you to be happy......

No comments: