We had the family over for Connor's birthday on Saturday. I'll give you one guess as to what you think the theme was. Yep. The Twins and baseball.
The day was filled with food, fun, and family.
He recieved lots of great stuff, books, clothes, a super cool Lego set (that he has put together already!), and baseball and football cards with a cool book to put them in.
We played some games (the good thing about being the coordinator - you don't have to participate). Everyone was such great sports. We played a game where you had to balance the baseball (ping pong ball) on a spoon and make it around the bases, a dress up relay (Here, Batter, Batter!), and the cookie game from minute to win it. I have some fun video I will maybe get on here later.
What a wonderful day. Thank you everyone for celebrating with is. The boys are so blessed to have such incredibly generous and supportive family. We love you.
Connor....it's hard to believe that you are almost 7. I am so proud of who you are. Watching you open your presents today, one by one, taking the time to read each card and then thanking everyone. You are such a kind hearted boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment