Lucas is growing up way too fast.
I meant to post this about two weeks ago but didn’t get to it.
He is now doing a TON of this…..
We had to baby proof the house a little and the gate is up again.
He loves to do this and thinks he is one cool dude when he does.
He smiles and squeals when we notice and cheer for him.
He eats a ton, never less then two jars of food a sitting. We are really working on the table food, because boy that baby food is expensive.
I have to say I am secretly loving the fact that he is a little bit of a mommy’s boy at the moment. He’ll go to people fine, but if I’m around or talk to him he gets all giddy, squirmy, and smiley while he tries to jump at me (I know this won’t stay for long, so I have to be excited about it a little bit). It makes my heart melt.
No comments:
Post a Comment