Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 3rd

Lots to catch up on . We are finally home today getting caught up on stuff. I love this chair that my friend Dawn is graciously letting me borrow it and it has been a godsend. Lucas loves it and it really came in handy this weekend and week on our trip. He loves being able to sit up and be by his brothers. He is so close to sitting by himself. Thank you Dawn!

100_7649

Saturday we spent all afternoon and evening at my Aunt Flory and Uncle Gary’s cabin. They invited the whole family (as in my dad’s 10 siblings, their kids and families!) and I don’t think they expected to get the turnout that they did. It was such a great day! The boys had a blast. There were lawn games, yummy food, lots of fun on the lake with tubing, swimming, volleyball, etc…, and then we had a fish fry to end the day. Thank you Flory, Gary, Brad, and Travis.

100_7651 100_7655 100_7671

My dad and his dad, my grandpa.100_7662

I don’t know who had more fun, Matt or the kids. This tube rocked.100_7666

Here is the family that was there (we were missing two 11 siblings, and then about 8 -10 of my generation and their families were unable to make it). I being a part of a big family.100_7670 100_7677

The fish fry set up. Quite the contraption he had.

100_7678

What a great way to start off our holiday and trip.

No comments: