Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nerd Fest 2010

I attended another scrap booking weekend. It was in town again, which is so convenient, and I went with my friends Melissa and Wendy. I finished Jacob's book...woo hoo and did one, yes one, page in Nolan's. I'm on a role. Wendy's husband referred to it as Nerd fest so we joked about it all weekend. A few other funnies so I remember - were urgent texts and "it smells like hot dogs or some type of sausage product in here". Too funny. Always a good time with these ladies. We're going to try to do this quarterly! I might actually get caught up someday.

Saturday night Matt and I went to the St. Mary's auction and had a great time. We bought a few of Connor's classroom donations. He really wanted us to get something and even offered to give us $50 of his own money to put towards it. We told him he could keep his own money! ;) We came home with more than we planned, but that's OK, he was happy.

Wow was it nice out today! We were going to start planting, but got occupied with a few other things. Maybe tomorrow.

This is my last week of maternity leave. Live it up.

A couple pictures from the weekend.

No comments: