Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hubbell House

Mom and dad took our family out for supper to the Hubbell House for their 35th Anniversary (September 7th) tonight. What a fun celebration. Yes you're right, that's not how it is supposed to normally go, but they insisted. I haven't been there in awhile and Matt, Kristin, and Diane had never been there. It was delicious, no disappointment there.
While Matt was at work this afternoon we all got our Vikings gear on. ;) Like we've mentioned Connor has chosen to be a Vikings fan on his own, however the verdict is still out on Jacob and Nolan. They just go with the flow right now and with whoever is encouraging them and cheering them on. This afternoon they wanted to be just like their big brother Connor (and I wasn't going to tell them no!!) ;)

2 comments:

Justin and Jessica said...

How fun! What a wonderful family picture!!!

Lee Anne said...

Seriously, could that be a better family shot? I think your mom and dad just got their christmas card done! Super awesome!

Just this weekend, as we drove by the turn off to go to the Hubbell House, my mom mentioned we should go there. I haven't been there since Homecoming so that is over 20 years ago!