Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ear Tips

Connor was putting together his Sponge bob Lego set he got for his birthday and it had these two little long pieces with balls on the end. Jacob picked them up and put them in his ears. I asked him to take them out because I didn't want him to hurt his ears. "They look like "ear tips" (Q-tips) though mom", he said.



The three of them played so well together this afternoon (well, Nolan was a little under the weather). They played pirates, cowboy pirates, cowboy spies....they had lots of fun names for the things they played. One time I walked downstairs because I heard Connor making these weird noises and saying "Take that, Take that" and the other two boys were laughing hysterically. I had to find out what was going on. I get down there and Jacob and Nolan are sitting on the floor watching and laughing at Connor stomping and jabbing at something - looked like a little dance of some sort. I asked them what they were doing and Connor said, "We're playing cowboys, and Jacob and Nolan died from the scorpion so they're now watching me silly fight the scorpion."

OK..... ;)

No comments: