My favorite thing with Jacob right now is that he loves to "nuggle" and always asks at bedtime, "Mommy, you nuggle with me?" I will always want to nuggle with you Jakey man.
The boys love the song Boom Boom Pow by the Blacked Eyed Peas. They saw it first on the American Idol finale and we had to watch it over and over. Thank goodness for Tivo. Now I watch So You Think You Can Dance - love this show - and one of the dance routines was to this song and the boys love to watch it. It's a little crazy to have on this blog, but it's a big part of our days right now! ;) Click on it over by the music and listen to it if you haven't hear it yet. Connor knows all of the words (well actually I don't think it's the exact words, but he keeps up and says what he thinks they're saying). When you hear the song maybe you can picture three boys jumping, shaking, pumping their fists, and having scrunched up rocker faces. It's hilarious.
1 comment:
Great shots! Such a fun time. i wish summer could last all year long.
What size cleats does Connor need? I am sure I have at least 2 pairs in every size!
Post a Comment