I came driving down the rode to see these all over our yard.
I do not like these things, and I know they're bad for the environment, but a package we got came in them. I know it is not an easy and fun job, but come on....is it that hard to keep these little Styrofoam peanuts in the box that they were in? They made no effort to pick any of it up. The thing I don't get is that they were in a box, and the box was fastened shut. Of course it would be windy today and they are all over the neighborhood now.
I am thankful for all of this rain we're getting. It's OK if it stops soon, but because of it I'm seeing all of this finally.
So thankful for this little "sleeping in his flip flops" kiddo.

I am thankful for a fun filled weekend coming up. Tomorrow is Friday- YIPPEEE!
2 comments:
I would be ticked at all of those packing peanuts on my lawn! But it's good to be thankful for rain. We have about 5 days of it ahead of us. We need it and as long as the temps stay in the 60's I'm good with rain.
We have a little boy who loves his flip flops and had to sleep in them also! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment