Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday daddy and Thankful Thursday and *Updated Kindergarten Roundup*

Happy birthday to the best daddy in the universe (as Connor would say) and to the love of my life! You left too early this morning for the cities for us to celebrate yet, but tonight when you get home it's all about you! We love you!

I am thankful for good friends (and good conversation, food, and wine).

Like always, thankful for my incredible family.

I am thankful for the gorgeous weather lately.

I am thankful for the smiles, snuggles, hugs, and kisses in the mornings from the boys.

I am thankful that today was pajama day at Connor's school because it saved us a couple minutes of craziness! ;)

I am thankful for modern medicine now days.

I am thankful for Connor getting ready for Kindergarten....he has Kindergarten round up tonight. He's very pumped.
Connor and Hillary. Little do these two know that her mom and I secretly want them to get married and already talk about it! (jokingly of course, but they are too cute, and two peas in a pod. Seriously). Isn't she adorable?

Most importantly I am so very thankful for Matt. He is an incredible father and wonderful husband. Thanks for all that you do for us Matt.

1 comment:

Just SO said...

Good, good things to be thankful for. And wouldn't that be funny if those two did end up together and you have all of those cute pictures of them together?