Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for a fun spring break with the boys. We've been having a blast.

I am thankful for having the time to read a book this week. I love to read, and when I do I finish books very quickly. There just doesn't seem to be enough time for me to read during the normal week. I can't wait for the summer.

I am thankful for naps. Connor read me to sleep yesterday afternoon in my bed while the other two munchkins were napping. I turned the TV on quietly and he read to me. He told me, "It's OK if you fall asleep while I'm reading to you mom. I'll just lay here and watch Monster Buster Club while you sleep." I fell into a dreamy sleep.

Though this weather has been cold and dreary, and we haven't been able to play outside much. I am thankful that because of all the "wetness" it will soon be green.

I am thankful for our daycare provider, Mary, for all that she does. She had a fun day planned for the kids today. It was "Favorite Character" day and the boys wanted to go. They had a great time and I was able to run a TON of errands and have two lunch dates.


We were not very creative.

Connor was Danny from Monster Buster Club


Jacob was Lightening McQueen with his shirt, jacket, and yes...shoes.Nolan was Thomas the Train with his shirt and shoes.

No comments: