Connor's answers - Sunday 5:44pm
What I wrote was the first thing out of his mouth for each one..... if only I could some how post and describe his reactions to some of them. Priceless.
Rule:
Ask your child(ren) these questions and enter their answers...Quite amusing!
Connor- Age 5
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
Us (meaning him and his brothers) talking to her when she's away from us, like on trips
3. What makes mom sad?
Us not listening
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickling me in the armpit, or just anywhere
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know...(with a shrug of the shoulders)
6. How old is your mom?
31
7. How tall is your mom?
Ah...that's a hard one....like...maybe...10 inches tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Be with us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Get kind of sad and stuff
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Her singing
11. What is your mom really good at?
Coloring
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Hmmm...that's kind of hard...I would say.....playing football
13. What does your mom do for a job?
to make money at willow creek school
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
pizza
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
if she was in a contest and won
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Annie from the Little Einsteins
17. What do you and your mom do together?
color, do activities, paint, snuggle
18. How are you and your mom the same?
umm.....that's another tricky one.....we like the same things
19. How are you and your mom different?
we eat different things
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she always give me hugs and kisses
21. What does your mom like most about Daddy?
he helps her with stuff
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Germany
I Love you Connor man
1 comment:
How cute is that, I love knowing what and how they interpret things.
Post a Comment