Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh, snap!

Connor's newest phrase is "Oh, snap!". Not so sure I like that, but it could be worse I guess. Ironic that his newest accomplishment that he is so proud of is snapping.



Definitely our little "baller"!





Crazy boys in the bath tub. This pose was all Connor's idea. "Mommy, go get the camera and take a picture of us like this!". He knows his mommy well! A boy after my own heart.



Seriously? Just chillin', or should I say hangin' out? He is growing up so, and TOO fast. He is doing super in his big boy bed at night time and we just put his high chair downstairs. He wants nothing to do with it anymore. Makes me sad, yet very excited to watch these boys to grow up together.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

That wink cracks me up every time I see it...crazy boy!

Yes, there could be worse phrases they pick up....

Have a wonderful weekend.