I didn't get this up last night, but these are things that happened on Thursday.
We were shopping for a birthday present last night and decided to get our valentines for school and daycare. Connor was looking them over and he grabbed a box of Hannah Montana valentines. I gave him a puzzled look for a moment and asked, "Those are what you want for your Valentine's?".
"For Hilary, yeah. She likes Hannah Montana." I hated to have to break it to him, but we weren't going to buy a box a valentine's just to give Hilary one she wanted, and then buy another box to give out to everyone else. He decided on Kung Fu Panda because there were girl and boy valentine's to hand out.
Jacob got out of the bathtub and the first thing he said to me was, "My pen*s is cold!" Oh brother.
The boys were snuggling in our bed in the morning and I gave Nolan a kiss. In this whiny voice, Jacob says, "Me a kiss too".
We were driving home from daycare and Connor says to me, "Mom, if you believe, you can walk on water."
"Oh yeah, where did you learn that from?"
"Sunday school", he matter of factly said to me.
Don't we all wish it was that easy! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment