It was freezing out today. School was cancelled and wouldn't you know on the message it said, "school will be closed today.....for students"....meaning...hint hint, teachers get your butts into school! I think we are one of the ONLY districts that have their teachers report. Oh well, it was nice trying to get caught up. Wow, two snow days in a week. This has to be a record. Maybe tomorrow too....? I was able to pick the boys up earlier than normal.
Nolan is keeping himself busy.

These are Nolan's obsession lately (besides Elmo). He brings one of these favorites to us throughout the day and we have to read one or two before we go to bed.

We pulled into the driveway today and Connor said, "Mom, you just go take the boys (I love it when he calls Connor and Jacob "the boys") inside and you guys get nice and warm, I'll go get the garbage can". It was too sweet. However, as we got closer to supper he got a little crabby and before I put the food on the table we listened to some music. This is Connor covering his ears because he didn't want to hear the song that was on again. What a look huh? I definitely caught him by surprise. Two minutes later he was telling me how much he loved me. What a Jekyll and Hyde night.
Nolan feeding Jacob some of his yogurt.
Jacob is getting really good at counting (if you recall him telling me that there were two naughty boys in the tub). Tonight he pointed out to me that there were three Lightning McQueens in his bed; 1. his pillowcase 2. his book we were reading 3. his pj's. Then he counted how many pages of his book we read.
I am really enjoying taking pictures and writing about our little every day occurrences (and sometimes not so every day!). It has allowed me to focus on the boys individually, as brothers, and what we are as a family. I rarely make it through the day with taking only one picture, I take more.
No comments:
Post a Comment