Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big Day....

Big day in history today, pretty cool to say we lived through it. Now please don't judge me, but I was not a big fan of Obama, (or should I just say I didn't vote for him.....) however I am a big fan of the need for change in this country. I am hopeful that he will do this for us, very hopeful. Whether you are a believer in him or not, it's hard not to feel all of the excitement going on. I wanted to get a picture of the boys by the TV with it on, but didn't get to it.




No lie, Nolan went and got the Wii controllers and put one on Elmo's lap for him to play and then used the other one (he doesn't really play, but he thinks he is). About two minutes later he went and gave his controller to our cat Teddy on the couch. He was so excited to be letting them play.

Nolan tracing his feet and daddy's hand.

No comments: