Friday, December 19, 2008

Let Them Be Little, Stand By Me, and One Love

Kristin told me about this song by Lonestar called Let Them Be Little and it sounded familar, so I went to her blog to listen to it. I like the Lonestar version of the song better, but click below to watch and hear a video by Billy Dean who I think originally sang it. We were at Matt's Christmas party and talking with others about kids growing up so fast. This was perfect timing. Thanks Kristin. This is such a great song...makes me want to keep letting the boys come snuggle in our bed with us. We don't turn them away too often. It's already hard to believe Connor is in preschool and reading and becoming SO independent, Jacob is a "Big Boy" as he keeps telling us every day, and Nolan, our baby, is no longer a baby.....
Let Them Be Little

I also got this from a coworker. I love how they put the song together. The message is so true we are all connected. Stand By Me and One Love.

I love music! Enjoy and have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: