Jacob is so obsessed right now with his cars, he even goes as far as putting them all in one of my old purses and carries them ALL around in it. It's hard to not smile and laugh when he asks, "Where my purse go?". Too funny, because who would figure the purse is filled with cars and trains!
Jacob and Connor were playing Mario cart today on the Wii and Connor would say something, and the next thing you knew, Jacob was repeating it in his little voice, "Oh man", "Come on baby, you do it!" It was pretty funny.
Last night the boys were in the bathroom and all of a sudden Connor yells, "Mommy or daddy, one of you better come in here!". We get in there and Nolan was in the bathtub with the water running in his clothes! He looked up at us and just laughed his "wicked" little stinker laugh!
Our house has been taken over by pictures that Connor and Jacob have colored at school or daycare. It looks a little gaudy, but I can not tell those proud and excited little faces that we don't have any more room or that we have enough pictures up. Connor always has a great new place to hang his masterpeices. Plus, I came to the conclusion that there will be a day when our house will be bare with no pictures and I am going to want those pictures back! I don't care if it looks gaudy! I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment