Thursday, December 18, 2008

The boys are finally feeling better (all four of them!). However, I now have a little bit of it - not nearly as bad, but a touch. Ick! Better now then next week I guess.

Connor had his school Christmas program yesterday and it worked out great for me to be there during my prep time. Matt unfortunately couldn't make it because he was at a meeting up in the cities all day, but Grandma and Grandpa were able to make it. Connor was so serious through the whole thing. He always wants to do it right and give 100%. I was trying to get him to laugh and smile the whole time (however, serious compared to being obnoxious is fine with me!).
This is Connor's good (and adorable) friend Hilary. Her name has come up on a few posts.
Connor was the only one that had a speaking part. He was Santa, and though it was only "Ho Ho Ho" (three different times), he was adorable and made everyone laugh.
Working on our gingerbread house. The final product!

~~~~~~~~~~~
I was picture tagged this week by two people, Jessica and LeeAnne. Fun Fun! Here is my picture.
I lucked out....this is one of my favorite pictures of the boys! I took it last winter either while Matt was gone in Europe or right when he got back... I can't remember. As you can see they have red eye, so i didn't edit it like the rules say!

The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)


I tag Erin M., Kristin S., Wendy F., and Susan M.

No comments: