Monday, November 17, 2008

Twice this past week Connor forgot what something was called and made up his own word. He's so good with word association (It reminded me of the Ritz Bits being called Reeses Pieces).
He asked me where his "tweeter" car was and I couldn't figure out what he was talking about for awhile. It finally hit me, "Do you mean your hummer?"
"Yeah!"

Matt made us chocolate malts last night with supper and Connor told him, "Dad, you can make them in the "maker" ". Or the blender, whichever he wants! ;)

Matt started this game with Connor where we say a word and then have to come up with the different uses of the word. For example, I said ear and then said "I listen with my ear", and Connor said, "I took a bite of the ear of corn". He keeps amazing us.

Jacob's new thing is repeating everything we say. He also is into saying, "Ohhhh, man!".
He asks for a piece of candy and I say no, "Oh, man!" Anytime we say no to something we get the "Ohhh, man!"
We were playing with the legos yesterday and Jacob was building a big tower. Nolan would come running up and knock it down. Jacob would yell, "Ohhhhh, man!".

Jacob also is all about telling me his diaper is dry and that he's not a baby. "My no baby, my a big boy, mawwy (mommy)!" (He says my for me right now)

Nolan is busy trying to keep up. Jacob and Nolan are going to be TROUBLE............ it's already starting.

No comments: