Connor had his school pictures today. Last night we were talking and I asked him what he could think of while he was getting his picture taken to make him smile his best smile because I think he has such a great one. (He's in that fakey smile stage that kids go through when they're tired of always hearing, "Smile")
He started to giggle to himself and said, "Well....I can think of something but it's sort of naughty".
Oh, great I'm thinking to myself.....what could he be thinking of?
"What is it? You can tell me, Connor."
"Well, Jacob farting and then how he laughs after it (as he tries to mimic Jacob's deep throated chuckle)makes me laugh all of the time!"
I couldn't help but laugh myself, because it is pretty funny.
"Well, that's fine if you think that to yourself, but let's not tell anyone what you're thinking about. It will be our little secret!"
"Good idea mommy!", he says all excited about the secret we have.
I told him to keep it a secret because I didn't want the photographer, other students, or teachers knowing what I told him to think about. What I bad mom! However, I am now telling everyone who reads this blog, so now you can all think that I am a bad mom and everytime anyone sees his picture that's what they will think about!
My brother Mattey(and my mom)has been helping with taking Connor and his friend Jadden to school these past two weeks because Matt normally does it. It has been a huge help and relief knowing that he is doing it. I guess today Mattey had his hearing aids in the car and it's the first time the boys noticed them. They had no idea what they were or what their purpose was. I guess Connor actually told Mattey that this whole time he just thought Mattey had dirt in his ears. After talking briefly about them, Jadden yells from the back seat, "Did you get them at Wal-Mart?" Mattey had a good laugh the whole way home about that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment