He brought some neat gifts back. My favorite was the little outfits for the boys. They kept them on all day!
Here are our little "nan hais" (boys) crawling all over "lao zi" (daddy).
Connor had to bring snack to school last week and when I asked him what he wanted to bring he said Reeses Pieces. I said no to that right away. He got upset and asked me why and I said "Because I'm not going to have you bring candy for snack at school".
"But mommy, those aren'' candy."
"Yes, they are."
End of discussion, and we ended up bringing animal crackers. When I picked him up from Mary's, he said snack was awesome. I was relieved.
Today I was bringing up some food from the basement to replenish the cupboards and all of a sudden Connor yells, "Those are what I wanted to bring to snack mommy!"
In my hands I had some Ritz Bitz crackers. Oh......
I had to laugh and we had a talk about the difference between Reeses Pieces and Ritz Bitz. He knew that the last word had something to do with parts or pieces - bits. I don't think he will get those mixed up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment