So, the boys stayed overnight at grandma and grandpa's on Friday night because we were having a double couple's baby shower at our house for some friends. Jacob went potty for them on the toilet twice. Sunday he was with grandpa for a little while Matt had a fantasy draft and I had a bridal shower and he went on the toilet again.
Sunday evening he went on the toilet for me before we took a bath and then right before he went to bed. I'm not sure how he did at daycare today, but again tonight he went before bath time and again right before bed. He is doing great and SOOOO excited about it. In fact he's so excited about we fought trying to get him off of the toilet tonight in order to go to bed. I made the mistake of flushing the toilet for him and he had to do it all over again just so he could flush it and get down by himself. He had just gone potty so "there was nothing left to potty" and he was so sad. He was crying hard saying "me go potty" over and over again. It took us awhile to settle down and get to bed. Oh well. I'll take it, as long as he keeps doing so great with it all.
My first day back to today. It was so hard. We had such a terrific summer that I had a hard time (more difficult that any other year) dropping the boys off at daycare. I just wasn't motivated. However, being at school again, with my team, getting stuff ready - I have to get motivated - I have a lot to get done yet! ;) I'm starting to get excited again!
No comments:
Post a Comment